Skip to content
- The Politics of Nonviolent Mobilization. (accepted, Journal of Peace Research).
- Why No Justice for Past Repression? Militaries, Human Rights Organizations, and Post-Authoritarian States. Journal of Conflict Resolution. Forthcoming. [link]
- Violence on Many Sides: Framing Effects on Protest and Support for Repression, with Daniel Arnon. British Journal of Political Science. Forthcoming. [link]
- Political Competition and Authoritarian Repression: Evidence from Pinochet’s Chile
- Protest in the Shadow of Repression and Extremist Violence
- Government Source and Labeling Effects on the Perception of Protest, with Daniel Arnon and Handi Li.
Works in Progress
- Fixing the Past: The Effects of Repression and Transitional Justice on Trust in Argentina, with Jennifer Gandhi and Don Grasse
- The Effects of Armed Propaganda on Voting Behavior: Evidence from Argentina’s 1973 Elections, with Patrick Pierson.
- Service Provision and Social Control, with Patrick Pierson