- Violence on Many Sides: Framing Effects on Protest and Support for Repression, with Daniel Arnon. (forthcoming, British Journal of Political Science)
- Religious Institutions and Resistance to Dictators: The Bishops Opposed to Argentina’s Dirty War
- Presentation at the Online Peace Science Colloquium
- Political Competition and Authoritarian Repression: Evidence from Pinochet’s Chile
- Protest in the Shadow of Repression and Extremist Violence
- Why No Justice for Past Repression? Militaries, Human Rights Organizations, and Post-Authoritarian States (invited to revise and resubmit, Journal of Conflict Resolution)
- The Politics of Nonviolent Mobilization (invited to revise and resubmit, Journal of Peace Research)
- Service Provision and Social Control, with Patrick Pierson
Works in Progress
- Fixing the Past: The Effects of Repression and Transitional Justice on Trust in Argentina, with Jennifer Gandhi and Don Grasse
- Government Source and Labeling Effects on the Perception of Protest, with Daniel Arnon and Handi Li.
- Electoral Violence and Voter Behavior: Evidence from Argentina’s 1973 Elections, with Patrick Pierson.